At Interfolio UK, the health and well-being of our Members and employees is always a top priority. As we navigate the rapidly evolving global COVID-19 situation together, I want to share with you the various actions and precautions Interfolio UK is taking to serve our Members and their communities throughout these challenging times.
We have been and will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation, making decisions based on feedback from the UK Department of Health and Social Care, Centers for Disease Control, and World Health Organisation, in addition to guidance from local government entities. Our planning and decision-making is centered on current information and prioritizing our Members and employees; of course, we will continue to provide additional information and updates as necessary and appropriate.
Providing continued service and product performance
Interfolio UK has already taken action to ensure consistency and connectivity of our products and services during this time.
- At this time, our offices in the UK and the US will remain open—our cloud-based software solutions, hosted on Amazon Web Services, remain consistent and available, as well as our extensive security, monitoring, and controls.
- We have encouraged our employees to work remotely to ensure that we are mitigating any health issues that may arise during this time.
- We are equipped to handle all meetings via video conferencing and anticipate no disruptions in any ongoing implementations and projects.
- Your Interfolio UK teams including services, account management, engineering, and product will remain vigilant and on-schedule, primed to address your needs and expectations.
- Our Service Level Agreements are critically important to both you and your business and we will continue to meet those objectives as a priority for our business.
- The Customer Support team will continue their normal support hours (09:00-17:00 UK time Monday-Friday) online via email@example.com or via LiveChat.
It is crucial, now more than ever, that we all follow the World Health Organisation’s advice on COVID-19 and do everything we can to help stop the spread of the virus. For more information, please read their public advice page.
We know that this is an unprecedented situation, and I want to thank you for your support and understanding during this rapidly evolving situation as we make every effort to support our Members, their communities, and our employees. Please take extra care of yourself and your family during this time.
Stay safe and healthy, and keep washing your hands
CEO, Researchfish (Interfolio UK Ltd)