Research impact assessment enables funding organisations to identify what difference their funding is making. With more focus on impact assessment and many different approaches to reporting impact, it is more crucial than ever to ensure the collection of precise output, outcome and impact data on grants in order to support informed, effective funding decisions.
Researchfish invites you to attend a workshop on how to collect outcomes and impacts from grants for research evaluation, and best practice on how to use this data in a valuable way for your organisation. The workshop will be hosted by the Novo Nordisk Foundation.
Who is it for?
Existing Researchfish clients, from established to just starting out on their Research Impact Assessment journey.
Anyone who is responsible for tracking research and reporting impact, including Chief Science Officers; Senior Vice Presidents of Research; Directors of Science; Research Managers; Head of Research & Impact; Evaluation Managers; and Operations Directors.
Join us for this in-person event, hosted by Novo Nordisk at:
Novo Nordisk Foundation, 19 Tuborg Havnevej, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark
Monday 28th November 2022
Open to both European Research Funders and Researchfish Members
- 08:30-09:00 Arrival and Coffee
- 09:00-09:30 Opening Introduction by Novo Nordisk Fonden and Researchfish
- A presentation about the benefits of tracking research outcomes, outputs and activities using the Researchfish platform and the experience of international Foundations of understanding research impact.
- 09:30-10:45 The experience and best practice examples from International Research Funders
- Understanding research impact, covering their aims, journey, observations and next steps.
- 10:45-11:00 Break
- 11:00-12:30 Reporting best practices
- Different ways outcome and impact data can be used, how to use it for your organisation and resources and support to call on.
- 12:30-13:30 Lunch
- 13:30-14:45 Parallel Sessions
- Parallel Session 1: Researchfish and Elsevier, Roadmap and updates
- Parallel Session 2: Researchfish Q&A and Demonstrations
- 14:45-15:00 Conclusions and Wrap Up
- 15:00 End of day
We hope you can join us for this in person event, hosted at Novo Nordisk offices and we look forward to seeing you there!
Register for the event
Any questions, please contact Claire Wooding firstname.lastname@example.org